gitaneusa.com Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

gitaneusa.com Forum Index » Vintage Gitane » 1978 TDF? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:19 am Reply with quote
poufthecascadeur
PJK wrote:
Dan:

No problem! Will do it with some friends.

I think this bike may be a vintage Super Olympic. But, I couldn't confirm with the owner selling it whether or not these Campy components were originals. He has replaced some components. For 150 EUROs it's probably a good value. But, from the looks of it he has put alot of miles on the bike and components.

http://www.leboncoin.fr/sports_hobbies/113127566.htm?ca=22_s

Regards,

Patrick

I live 10kms from this seller and for me the price is a little high (shimano components....) but if you are interesting in let me know...
And for the gitane aero the seller wanted first to sell it 450euros and after a lot of phone calls he realized that he could sell this bike more expensively (950euros)...a lot of french people wanted to buy this bike and finally gave up.
This seller was "trop gourmand"

gitane sprint,nation,interclub,s.olympic,renault loisir,(bianchi record 748,legnano olympic record,follis,wolhauser,meral,peugeot px10,ps10,prn10,phr50,uo8,mercier 300,mercier service course,urago nervex&competition,motoconfort super champion)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:25 am Reply with quote
PJK
Dan:

I am just looking for the elusive 1984 Team Pro. If you run across one, I am buyer. But, here is a 1978 Team Pro with campy components for sale in Toulouse.

http://www.leboncoin.fr/sports_hobbies/114650745.htm?ca=22_s

I confirmed with owner on the components and requested a picture of the bike from the right side.

Regards,

Patrick

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quote
Frenchbuilt
Patrick,

Will always keep my eye out for old Gitanes. Right now I am looking for anything that is not blue! (and cheap). Dan
1978 TDF? 
  gitaneusa.com Forum Index » Vintage Gitane