gitaneusa.com Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

gitaneusa.com Forum Index » Vintage Gitane » Need Pictures of early 70's TdF to have Decals made
Need Pictures of early 70's TdF to have Decals made 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quote
desertcyclist
Hello All:

This is my first post. I am restoring a TdF from the early 70s and have no decals. Like many of you right? Well, I spoke with Michael over at Velograhpics and he has the ability to print decals on foil now but he has no pictures to base them off of.

Could any of you fine gentlemen (or ladies) send me some pictures of the decals off an early 70's TdF? I am not that much of a purist so if they are a little off from my model year it's no big deal. I would like a shot of all four tubes that have decals.

Michael says he has a demand for the decals, so by helping me you may be helping yourself or other forum members. My email address is lethal4@tds.net.

Thanks-

Kmeyer

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TdF Pictures Not Needed 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 am Reply with quote
desertcyclist
Hello All:

I put out some bad intell. TdF pictures are not needed, Michael has plenty. Sorry for the misinformation.

Kmeyer

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Eric Amlie
Let us know if Mike gets any of those made up. I would be interested in a set. I know he is is running way behind and now his printer has been stopped by the ice storm and power outages in Missouri.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quote
mswantak
Hi guys; I figured since I'm getting ready to start on the artwork for the '70s foil decals, I'd get registered here so I can employ everybody as graphics editors. Wink

I even bought a '72 Grand Sport today (strictly reference material, I told the wife...).

I'll show you guys proofs as things develop. Any input, advice, threats, etc. will be welcomed.
Need Pictures of early 70's TdF to have Decals made 
  gitaneusa.com Forum Index » Vintage Gitane