gitaneusa.com Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

gitaneusa.com Forum Index » Owner Gallery » Part of my Bicycle Collection (handing in a Board Room)
Part of my Bicycle Collection (handing in a Board Room) 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:05 pm Reply with quote
Kinst VonSterga
I thought you guys would like to see where some of my bicycles are hanging out. One day last year, I arrived to work to find that my coworkers had painted a road along the side wall in our conference room. They know that I collect and ride vintage bicycles and thought it would be fun to have some of them displayed as a wall-mounted peloton. Now when I report to the board, my bicycles are the backdrop to our meetings Smile I have a couple of more to put up in the fray, but having too much fun riding them right now!

For the Gitane lovers, I will post some hi-res pics of the early Gitane Professional Elite. The J.Anquetil is one my favorites amongst the four other Gitanes that I have from the 60s and 70s. The L.Bobet C35 and A.Bertin C37 is a close 2nd of the Frenchies. My all-time favorite though is the Peugeot CFX (a gift from my French grandfather when I was a kid). My other bicycles include the Alan Record, Raleigh Professional, and Motobecane Le Champion (Touring Edition).

Cheers,

Part of my Bicycle Collection (handing in a Board Room) 
  gitaneusa.com Forum Index » Owner Gallery