gitaneusa.com Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

gitaneusa.com Forum Index » Vintage Gitane » A vintage look woolen Gitane jersey?
A vintage look woolen Gitane jersey? 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:07 pm Reply with quote
VintageBiker
Cima Coppi offers the possibillity to create a vintage look jersey. As a graphic person I've made some sketches on their sample pictures they show on the website. I used a close reproduction of my favorit end '70's gitane-logo. As you can see Cima Copy asks a serious price. Don't know yet what the price will be of a customized serie. Depends on the number of copies of course. What about the idea? If there's enough interest I'm glad to find out what the possibillities are.

http://cimacoppi.ca/custom.htm

[

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:51 am Reply with quote
mountaindave
I'm not sure about Vintage Velo, but they are making the wool jerseys for the Cino again this year and the cost is $135. I don't now how many are required for a special order like this, I will inquire and find out. This year's style is the same as last year's - an older, collared style.

There are digital mockups on this site.

Some actual shots of jerseys (not always good quality) are on this french vintage jersey site.

I'd be very interested in purchasing two wool Gitane jerseys if we could get them put together. I'm not so interested in the sponsors' names, just the colors and patterns. Some may be harder than others - solid prints would likely be much cheaper.

MD

Last edited by mountaindave on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:09 am Reply with quote
mountaindave
If people were interested in a vintage wool jersey, which style would be most popular?
A vintage look woolen Gitane jersey? 
  gitaneusa.com Forum Index » Vintage Gitane